Occasionally web browsers can block pop-ups from automatically showing up on your screen. When a pop-up is blocked, the address bar will be marked Pop-ups blocked . You can also decide to allow pop-ups.
We recommend using Google Chrome when visiting our site.
To unblock pop-ups on Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Find a page that has pop-ups blocked for you.
- In the address bar, click Pop-ups blocked .
- Click the link for the pop-up window you'd like to see.
- To always see pop-ups for the site, select Always show pop-ups from 21.co.uk Done.
Still need help? Please click on the Live Chat button below to speak to one of our skilled Customer Services Agents.